Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Year 's Eve


Today is the day of New Year’s Eve,
When the sun came up a new day started
And when the sun goes leaves is in the dark tonight when it goes down
A new year will be starting,

First of all I would like to wish you all a good new year,
That everything may be peaceful and full of happiness for every single one of you.
That for the people who have been going through a though time find a way to leave those behind them, and those who haven’t been the best person they could be that they will better themselves and therefore make the life of others better as well..
So be kind to the others around you threat the people the way you would want to be threated yourself. Make a promise to yourself to make yourself a better and nicer person to be around even though most of you already are good people I believe the people you love always deserve the best you got. Therefore I believe that everyone should promise themselves every year to become a better person, a kinder person even if it is just for a little while.

And for myself I of course promise myself to become a better person so the people I love will get the best, and only the best is what they deserve.

It is a New Year. Therefore a new beginning I will leave everything behind me what went wrong in 2011 and let it stay there. This new year is a new start for all of us.
2012 is important to me it is a new start for me, a new beginning for me, a new start where I waited for so long. And for the person I love who can’t be with me today. I love you a lot and I wished you were here I will be thinking of you and keeping your heart close to mine not only tonight and this day but for the rest of my life.  So know even though you’re not here I will be thinking of you and wish you the best for this new beginning this new year in which I hope we will spend a lot of time together.

That we will smile, laugh and even sometimes cry
But as long as I am with you everything ( I know it will),
Will be fine..
So I hope I see you soon in this new year that is approaching soon.
And to everyone else I wish you a blessed 2012.

Happy New Year’s 


8 comments:

  1. HAPPY NEW YEAR (>.<)

    SYU_KYOU (SINGAPORE)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New year!!!!!

    Have a blessed 2012 with everyone around you, spread the love you spread here and smile always :)

    Sam :) from PNG

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish you a happy new year with your friend with the grace of god

    inshalah

    Shabnam, Pakistan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gelukkig nieuwjaar (Happy New Year)

    from Maria

    Malta

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year


    Alina, سنة جديدة سعيدة (Kuwait)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New year and a great 2012 :)

    from Hong Kong

    ReplyDelete
  7. HEEEEEE :D

    HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

    GREETINGS FROM SUNNY SEYCHELLES :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy New Year :P


    Kwala from Gabon :)

    ReplyDelete