Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Almost Christmas...

It is almost Christmas... So i decided to whoever is listening to my story to wish you the best Christmas you can think of..

Be happy , be loved, live life, and be a bright spot in the heaven and shine your light that evening on who ever you love.

What i will do on Christmas is still unclear...
I think there are alot of options but not every option is as good as another...

So i still have to pick...

But i hope whatever i pick it is the right choice...
So i wont have any regrets..!
Because that would be just awful,

And i hope whatever I pick it is a place I will be welcome and will be able to be myself...
So i don't have to worry and can be the best person I can be and that for who ever is near me they would like to have me there so they have a great Christmas too!!

To make it a nice Christmas for whom ever who is near to me ...
Because Christmas is the time for hope, dreams and love.
And since i have been having alot of dreams ...
I hope one more comes true ... that everybody that is important to me has the best Christmas ever...

So to everybody who i love or who reads this blog a happy Christmas and make the most of it!

And to that one special person who holds my heart... be happy and feel my love wherever i am with this Holiday... Know that i love you and will be thinking of you ever second !!
And that whenever you will be wrapping your arms around me i will be happy, and it will be the best time ever and that  i will be home ...

Have a nice Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment