Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Fear


Hello Fear
Before you sit down there's something I need to explain
Since you're here
I think I should tell you since we last talked things have changed
See I'm tired of being broken-hearted
So I made a list of things that need to change,
and you're on it
So you need to disappear
All my hopes and my dreams you took from me
I will be taking those back before you leave

Hello Fear
I knew I would see you again, You have a hard time letting go
See these tears, Take a good look because, soon they won’t fall anymore
My pain is healing and fading away
Because I found my place

The seat that you took in my life now is taken by someone else
So I have no place for you anymore in my life.
I'm no longer afraid,
And you will see I'm better this way
And one more thing before you leave
Don’t come back again even though you would want to
Because I am tired of seeing you

I found love, faith, trust and pride where you once were
So you see I have no place for you
I’m a better person without you
So this is goodbye and farewell too you
I won’t see you again anymore
Or at least not very soon.

1 comment:

  1. Don't fear the past, don't fear the future, be happy now and love your BF

    I love you


    Cassandra, bucheresti

    ReplyDelete