Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 18, 2011

you dont know how you touched my life....

Today is the day all I can think about is that I want you here
Need you here …
I want to hear the sound of your voice, feel your arms wrapped around me during the night .. Because that Is the only way I can sleep..
Because I know you’re the only one who will keep me safe… or at least I hope you will

Now I know the time is coming near you cannot be as much around me as before it hurts.
You’re the only thing I really want to have. And I need you beside me every night
Because I think I finally found the place where I can finally find some peace.

But that place is with you
So at the times you’re not with me the peace and the love is gone…
And I miss you every second when you’re not near..  
So be here whenever you can with me your arms wrapped around me holding me tight…

So know that wherever I am .. wherever I go your always welcome to be with me..
You always welcome to just walk in… I would never mind… I would just love to see your face

So come to my place whenever you can.. because without you it isn’t home
Because for me you are my home as soon you wrap your arms around me
It doesn’t matter where.. It the only place I want to be

So come back here soon… so I can be home again…
I miss you…. And I hope that I really am right with what I think about you.
That you will keep me save…
I think I found my destiny with you but I just hope I am not wrong…
I love you wherever you are

But be aware. .. I got hurt enough…
I am not the easiest person to be around with and I realize that…
But whenever I am putting you through hardship .. know I trust you not to hurt me…
Because for that I am still afraid…

So keep my trust and don’t hurt me please..
Because I have been hurt enough… and I can’t bear any more pain for a while …

Just know whenever I am being hard to be around
That I love you and that you have my heart…
I hope that makes it easier to put up with me…
When I am trying to become the person you want…
Just give it time… Because I love you for real so try to stick around…
Therefore please be patient with me so I can show how much…

I love you, trust you, have faith in you and want to be with you … 


16 comments:

  1. It seems like you found a perfect person and I wish you a lot of love and luck in your life

    Best Wishes from Éire (Ireland) =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. din venn virkelig høres ut som en veldig søt gutt, håper jeg han gjør deg lykkelig

    Ana, Norge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soyez heureux, vivre longtemps, être ensemble et de ne pas abandonner!
    Christiana, Suisse

    ReplyDelete
  4. ở gần các con tình yêu, không mất đi khi bạn đang hạnh phúc, không bao giờ chạy trốn

    Lin Hà Hội An, Việt Nam

    ReplyDelete
  5. если вы любите то, что вы, вероятно, не затем отпустить :-)

    Светлана, Ярославль, Россия

    ReplyDelete
  6. Arkadaşına iyi, o da sizin için iyi

    Aida, İstanbul

    ReplyDelete
  7. να είναι καλό στο φίλο σας, είναι επίσης καλό για σας
    Alcina στην Πάτρα, Ελλάδα

    ReplyDelete
  8. argumento puede ser tu peor pesadilla, medio riéndose de su amigo, si persisten, no dejó ir a su ex y usted será libre, gratuita con usted y con su amigo y la risa será la tercera.

    Mario, Asunción, Paraguay

    ReplyDelete
  9. būt tuvu viņam un būt laimīgs, neviens nav perfekts

    EMA, Rīga, Latvija

    ReplyDelete
  10. Don't be a fool, don't let love go now, don't throw away a perfect future with a near perfect person

    Gbasku, Lagos, Nigeria

    ReplyDelete
  11. obter com a sua vida e não parar de correr, não olhar para trás quando sua vida está em ascensão, e de esperança para um futuro brilhante com um homem bonito

    Guinguinha, Aracati, Brasil

    ReplyDelete
  12. Vivre, à rire et d'être si heureux maintenant avec ce que vous avez

    Aimé, Montréal, Canada

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mauri Shirley =)

    it looks beautiful what you think of your man, keep him tight to you because all the girls want a man like you describe

    Ti a Bo Claudette, Tarawa, Kiribati Island

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sweet blogs and cute music, keep writing I want to hear more of the guy you're talking about :$


    Greeting from Cyprus =)

    ReplyDelete
  15. me english is no so good but i like your post
    nice guy i think

    kbasala Angola

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nagyon szeretem, mit gondolsz róla, én is hiszem, hogy a saját nyelven írni, mert mindenki csinálja ..? kívánok boldog 2012:)

    Amapola, Budapest, Magyarország

    ReplyDelete