Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

crossroads

Today I have been working to let all the pain go…
I think I am on the right track of the road I need to walk on..

But “two steps forward is one step back is the saying.”
And that Is certainly true

Because I work as hard as I can to let my past go… But is hard enough
Now sometimes I am confronted by someone else’s past and of course in that past are things I dislike as well..
Or dislike is the wrong word…. Is hard to hear or hard to handle that is a better description of how I feel.

But you can’t judge someone by his or her past,… Then there is no walking forward with that person.
Therefore when that happens and you end up on that crossroad.
There is a choice you have to make..

The first option being you decide his/her past is too hard to deal with or to be confronted with .. and therefore you don’t believe him/her on his/ her word then the only option is and take my advice when you’re in that situation split up… You will never get over it if you don’t love him/ her enough all you guys will do is fight about everything especially the things you can’t get past…

The second option is, talk about everything and make sure that way everything is out in the open… Never lie about anything… because that will badger the trust the people who asked you the question irreversible, and from that point there is no turning back you had your chance.
 So be honest and open when you want and give answers then that is the only way. For me this is the best option because I really am a person who is attached to the truth.. And I can’t live with unanswered questions and not knowing therefore I ask a lot of questions… and even though I see it is hard for the other party sometime… As long they tell the truth and think I am worth it there is no problem… And if there is any pain at the other side by telling you these truths respect them that they are honest because that is what you asked for those answers… Therefore and that is the tricky part NEVER be mad if they tell you the truth because that is not what they deserve…  They are opening up to you most of the time at a big personal cost and if you then go whining and sulking about the fact that it is unfair they won’t ever tell you the truth again… And that is their good right.. So when you ask for questions don’t be pissed at the answers … (unless you find out he/ she lied ofcourse)

Then of course there is a third option… Stop being so difficult if you can put it behind you with knowing as less as possible, what you don’t know can’t hurt you… so let the past be the past and judge the present… I wish I had it in me to be that way…

So I am on the right track but like I said still a long way to go…
Thank god the people I care for answer my questions even if it is at a big personal cost (or at least I think they do… and I hope their truthful…)
I hope that the people I care for understand this story and understand where I am coming from.
And like I asked so many times before already be patience with me… I can’t help it…

I am doing the best I can…
But it is hard to be confronted by things….
But then you have to make a choice….

And I made mine …
I choose the path of love… even if it comes with pain sometimes…
I pick you….  So be  truthful please that is the only thing I ask for (and of course the patience)
And now I picked for you I will go all the way ..  So be aware where you stepped into :P
I won’t let you go anymore. .. 


No comments:

Post a Comment