Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

running...


Lately I felt like I have been running and didn’t know how to stop.
Like I have been trying to catch up and that I just couldn’t run hard enough.
But why do I feel like I’m running,
Running like my life depends on the fact that I run.
So then why If I have to run I can’t catch up?
Am I running away from something or am I running towards something or someone?
At this point I don’t know
All I know was that when I was tired of running for all this time.
There was someone who was able to slow me down
He wrapped his arms around me and everything slowed down.
He slowed everything down…
He brought me peace for some time…
So now If I need too I can run again..
But maybe if i get lucky i do not have to run anymore

No comments:

Post a Comment