Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Be good to yourself


Today was a good day … It was a long and difficult day but it was a good day… What I have done today brought me a step closer to what I want to have. So if that means you have to get through difficult days it is worth it.

I still have a lot left to do… but every day I work on what needs to be done it is a day I get closer to my goal… or at least that’s what I keep telling myself. I just wished that other people at times got insight in their life and what would be best for them. Yes I admit neither do I sometimes. But most people I know are just oblivious about what needs to be done. Or they know what needs to be done … like the day of Christmas everybody knows when that is and its clear to everyone.. That’s the way those people know that something needs to change in their life either in the way they act or behave or whatever … But they just won’t do  what needs to be done and that kind of behavior makes that they do not reach their potential it makes me .. I don’t know the right word not mad… but helpless for them.. I wished I could wake them up and get through to them before it is too late. Therefore I will sell myself short if I have too, to make sure they don’t sell  themselves short and that they will reach their potential … Because even when it will be difficult at times… I will give up a part of my dreams or everything I can to make sure that they will reach the potential so they will be able to get out of a situation that is bad for them in my eyes or that they will reach their dreams and goals….It’s a blessing to see that the people you love succeed …. Therefore it is worth all the frustration in world … the only important thing is that they reach their goals in life if that means handing in a bit of yours that doesn’t matter …  

1 comment:

  1. Будьте добры к себе или вы будете сожалеть позже, а не разрушать себя

    Светлана, Ярославль, Россия

    ReplyDelete