Total Pageviews

Friday, December 30, 2011

The way to my heart you already found

I love you more every day,
My name I long for you to say every day.
Do you know just how deep my feelings are for you?
Do you know this love is real?

Sometimes I wonder what you think.
Do you wish to be by my side?
Do you dream about me every night?
Wish to hug me and hold me tight?
Do you think we're meant to be?
Together forever, you and me?


I already know the answers too the most of them,
but not on the most important one,
I wish to be always at your side,
And I dream often of you at night,
But even more then that I always wish for you to hug me and hold me thight.
But the  question is and will always remain do you think we are meant to be?
Together forever, you and me?
This is a question only you can give me the answer too.

These are the questions that run through my mind,
But these questions I will leave behind.
The way to my heart you did already find,
It drives me crazy as to what I should do,
With all the feelings I have for you,

I love you more than you could know,
And I don't want to ever let you go.
So just know that,
No matter what happens, no matter what the future holds for us,
As long as you want me
I'll always love you until the end.

2 comments:

  1. you love someone, I can read it and feel it

    Greets from Phillipines :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live in Palestine, love here is precious because it can be ripped out of your life at any moment, love your friend as long as your life is long and don't be mad at him, when he is close or far away I know he loves you.

    Selma, Palestine

    ReplyDelete