Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 17, 2011

The road ahead

Today i am afraid. Afraid that i will loose things that i hold important to me.
That i will loose the things i cherish or the person i always were.


Change isn’t always good and things have been changing in my life lately.
A lot of people have judged me and a lot of people will keep judging me.
And I know I haven’t always been the person I want to be or a good person for that matter
Or at least that is what the people around me tell me

But for the people who really know me they know I am trying
They know I am trying to become the person I always wanted to be
That I am trying to become a better person then I am right now

But the people that know me, know as well that when I cherish you and love you
There is nothing I wouldn’t do for you
Nothing I would give up to help you out
Nothing I wouldn’t do to make you feel save and cherished.

I hope those people realize that… because when the people I love see it that is enough for me.
Or not really but when the people I love see that I am trying that makes it worth all the effort that it takes to change

And I hope that one day I will reach my goal and become a better person.
So that people don’t see me as a awful person or at least not judge me like one anymore.
That the people I love and hold dear are happy to be seen with me,
Or aren’t ashamed to know me
And are happy to be around me and not be afraid to be judged by others that they hang out with me

That’s my new goal and I’m working on it but a goal like that takes time…
And I hope that anytime in the future I can say ... that I’m a good person.. I hope that time will come
And the day I will be able to say I ‘m a good person I will be happy.
Not for myself but for the people around me that I finally can be the person they deserve.
Because the people around me deserve the best I can be

So that is why I will keep working on myself, will keep trying.
No matter how hard it is or how much effort it takes or how much it will hurt me.
So that one day I can be the person the people I love deserve, and they only deserve the best

So I have a long road ahead of me and a lot of mountains to conquer … but maybe one day I will reach my destination and will become the person everybody deserves.


2 comments:

  1. Seems like your life is kinds rough, like you've been in pain many, many times and that you finaly found a place/person that is gold for you, not perfect yet but might be in the future, i hope you will get happy soon and just love people that are close to you

    People say nothing when you are doing allright, they only complain when you do something wrong, doesn't mean that they don't love you

    Greetings from Sunny Seychelles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sayings and beautiful in its place

    ReplyDelete