Total Pageviews

Monday, December 19, 2011

Sadness,

Today my past catched up with me
And i couldnt hold on anymore...
Thankfully there was someone to catch me at that time...
Which i never expected anyone would...

But it took his tole...
My sadness went but in place came the loneliness

The person who caught me couldn’t bear the power of the holes in my soul…
And he sees his mistake with me …

That I am to damaged to hurt to be able to be normal..
Therefore I’m to fragile even though I mostly pretend to be this strong powerful women.

But actually all I need is to heal…
Someone to help me heal…

But at this pace I don’t think it ever will happen.

So once again I will pretend to be powerful and strong willed..
Lift my head up high… And walk through life like I have everything under control…

While loneliness comes over me and slowely eats me up at the inside….

2 comments:

  1. wala kujiingiza kwenye matatizo, atakuwa huko kwa ajili yenu wakati wowote unahitaji ni

    Abalo, Nairobi, Kenya

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't be sad, you have a wonderful friend and I bet you are happy with him

    Samantha, Papoea New Guinea

    ReplyDelete