Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 1, 2012

You hold my heart forever

I have been getting great comments to my blog and for everyone who ever commented on my blog I thank you. The comments have brought a smile on my face for many times...
So thank you who ever you guys are ...

All of you are right he is perfect atleast for me ...

He has his flaws yes,... but those flaws make him who he is.
And i love him for him...
So if you; re love is strong enough then you will see beyond the flaws of another person.
Then you will see them for whom they truly are .

The guy I talk about is the most important person in my life.
He holds my heart and I hold whatever he gives me close to me.


Yes sometimes I am mad at him but never for long because,
After a few seconds of madness the urge follows to just keep him in my arms and hold him thight...

And like i said once before all that matters to me is when he takes me in his arms.

Because then for me everything else disappears.
So wherever you are remeber whatever you did if you made me cry or you made me laugh.
If you are with me or thousand miles away,

My heart is in your possesion so  keep it save...
It will be forever yours...

I love you and I hope i will see you soon again ...

5 comments:

  1. I am from the highest land in the world, a country full of religion, respect and love for another and I can feel you love him and let him make his own decisions

    you are a beautiful person

    Reeyah, Nepal

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want his arms around me.... hihi :$

    be happy with him :)

    Maria, Malta

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope he gives you everything to hold close and have a happy new year with him


    Kudica, Macedonia

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in love with him hihihihihi :$

    Meriva, Honduras :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO SWEET!!!

    MAYBE HE WANTS TO HOLD ME CLOSE TOO :$:$:$

    YOU HAVE TO SHARE, KIDDING :P

    SUNNY SEYCHELLES (AGAIN) :D

    ReplyDelete