Total Pageviews

Monday, January 2, 2012

at a lose

I am at a lose for words...
At a lose for speech like I never knew how to forms words,

At a lose of thoughts,
Because I am drowning in so many thoughts I cant form one clear thought in my mind.

At lose of the meaning of the word beautiful.
but when I look at you I remember again, what  it means...

I am at a lose of save keeping.
But when you are around your arms around me hold me save.
Your my rock in the storm.
No matter how hard the wind will blow,

I am at a lose of security and protection of myself,
But I don't need  too protect myself anymore
because you will be there for me ...

You promised me ...

And I will hold you to that promise as long as I will life,
Unless it wont serve your happiness,
Because your happiness will always be the first and most important thing to me!
So know your my everything.
Therefore I give you everything I am and everything I ever will be
Because you are all worth it,
even if you one day would decide you don't want it anymore..

But untill then I am yours.

1 comment:

  1. It is a very sweet post for a very lucky person

    Joanne, Reykjavik, Iceland

    ReplyDelete