Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

different yet the same

We are so different,
But yet we are the same.

You understand me and,
It is the first time that I can say someone really does understand
The way I think
The way I feel
What makes me tick inside is no secret to you.

It is like I have known you for a long time.

We have common interest
We like the same music,
The way we think is similar
Yet we sometimes want to pull out each others hair.

But no matter how mad I get at you.
You always know that I love you.

No matter if I am yelling at you
or am just squinting my eyes .

You know that deep down,
no matter what the given situation is
I love you
And you will always be in my heart.

So no matter how different we are.
I will keep my eyes on what is the same,
And the differences just make it interesting
Because that is what caught my eyes the first time I met you

So remember it doesn't matter if we are in a moment
When we think the same which is great

Or are in a situation where we think different.
Because all I know is that you being different,
makes me love you
makes me want to hold you

Because our differences make for a lively and interesting discussion.

Therefore you being different from everyone else makes you unique.
And makes you mine.
That makes me love you.

So differences aren't bad.
It is just the way you look at it.

Because you being different is the way
I fell in love with you
and is the reason I still want to be with you.
Because you are a good person,
The best I ever had the privilege to get to know,

And hopefully you will stay that unique person to me.
And even more I hope that you think the same way about me.
And want to stay at my side,
Because I know I always want to stay at yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment