Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Sound asleep

Right Now you are asleep
Your eyes closed,

I Cannot fall asleep for soms reasons
And when I do my schadows hunt me

therefore I look at you...
And how you sleep...
That makes the worries in my head go away,
Because I know that when I fall asleep
you are just a reach of the hand away

But for Now I just look at you
And hope you have the best dreams a person can have
Because you deserve a good nights rest...

I wish you the best dreams you can imagine...

And for me I know that,
when I fall asleep,
I Will be save by your Side....

but for Now I Will just be quiet,
And watch you sleep
And hope you get the best dreams

But soon I Will fall asleep at your Side
Because when you are Here I always veel safe

therefore I know it is just a matter of time,
Before I fall asleep in your arms
And at your Side

No comments:

Post a Comment