Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Failure

Now I need you the most you are so far away...
I just need to hear your voice telling me everything will be okay ...
That you still love me,

Right now I don't feel good enough for anybody
And certainly not for you...

You are so amazing, so great ,...

And I,

I am nothing but a failure ...
Someone naggs and bitches when I feel down..

You were right not contacting me when I needed you.
I was in a dark place and I wouldn't have been nice to you.

You only deserve the best ...
I don't want you to see me in a dark place.
See the person I can be at times...

Because you are great and amazing,
Therefore I need to be great and amazing...
Or atleast try to be...
Even though I know I will fail...

Tonight I will be so lonely...
So cold...

Because I feel cold and lonely,
I feel worthless

But you are worth everything so I will keep working,

Keep working, working working, untill I come near to the person you deserve to have ,...

I love you

2 comments:

  1. Ofcourse you're good enough sweetheart!!

    Why you turned so sad after writing so many sweet things :(??

    Hugs from Sunny Seychelles :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment :)
    Especially for this one ...

    I turned sad because the only person who makes me believe I am good enough is not close to me now ...
    I just feel alone and sad at the moment...

    But know that my feelings for that person has not changed ...
    I love him like I never loved anybody else...

    I just decided to write more about myself,
    more then the love I have for him.
    So everybody can understand how much he really means to me.
    And because it makes me feel better to write it all down because then i can let a bit of it go...

    Hugs back from the Netherlands

    ReplyDelete