Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 1, 2012

I will wait for you

I dont know why,
I dont know how,

But you stayed away from me today,
Not only physically but emotional aswell.

And that hurts me deep inside,
I love you,
I wish you would just talk to me.

Need me like I need you..
But I am starting to doubt that you will ever need me the same way...

Therefore I will say to you...
It hurts me that you stay away,
And chose too not talk too me

But I know you will have your reasons..
As I always have my reasons for doing things,
I just wished you tried to make me understand.

I wont judge you I love you...

So whenever you decide you want to talk again I am just a phone call away...

Because I do need you and do want you in my life.
Therefore because I realise you need some space right now I will give you what you need..

But please do remember whenever you decide you want to speak to me,
Or want me,


I will be here.

2 comments:

  1. He's not truly away, he's in your heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. no worries, if he really loves you as much as you love him than he wants to be as close to you as you want him to be

    Joahna, Martensdal, Finland

    ReplyDelete