Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Footsteps


nobody can compare to you..
you are the best person I ever met
You are awesome and very close to perfect…
But you are already perfect for me.

You are great or at least, very close to become what will be great…
Because you are so great you cast a very big shadow,
Therefore everybody stands in your shadow

You are leaving a very big shoe print in my life when you walk in and out daily,
Not only in my life but in everyone’s.
Your shoe print is very big and it will leave an emptiness when you are gone
I will miss you always when you are not near…
And you say that I should do something else with my time when you are not around
Or be busy with someone else
but nobody  will ever be able to fill the footsteps you leave behind,

So as long you are not here …
There will be an emptiness inside of me…

Because you are perfect to me,
You are so great that nobody can compare to how great you are
And nothing, no matter what I do, or who I am with,
Nothing will stop me from missing you, because nobody is good enough compared to you..
And no hobby is nicer than being around you…

You are just so perfect for me 

No comments:

Post a Comment