Total Pageviews

Monday, January 9, 2012

I love everything about you

Yesterday you told me you learned from your mistakes
and that you would never put annyones happiness infront of your own ever again

First that hurt
Second it annoyed me

But after the first two moments I understood

How could I not?
You were hurt once upon a time really bad and I understand…

But even though you also told me,
That you would not be worth it to be put, by me, in front of my own happiness
I will do it anyways.

The love I have for you in my heart is big…
If I had my way I would spend most moments with you..

You are worth everything I have,
Everything I am
Everything I stand for
And everything I will ever be…

So even though I got hurt more than enough.
You are amazing and I want to take that risk
You have no say in it

Your happiness is more important than mine
You are more important.

You are amazing,
Therefore never think anything less of yourself again then you are worth everything

Because you are truly worth everything ... 
So even when you don't think you are worth it 
I think you are ... 



.

1 comment:

  1. you are so sweet!!

    Lyanne - British Virgin Islands

    ReplyDelete