Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

I love you.. always

It has been a long time...

since I last came on here and wrote something....

but today I just felt like I had to write something ...

It is important that the person I love remembers that I did not forget him. That I love him just as much.. or even more then the day before ...

Even though I not always show it I am always greatful you are here with me, or when I can just hear the sound of your voice....

I know I can be stupid, or even a pain in the ass at times ...

But generally overall I just love you even if I do not show you.that at times...

I do not have one bad feeling towards you at or in my heart ...
Sometimes I say awfull things, but that just means I lost my way... and lost the right words that belong to describe you....

Because if I would realise how awfull those words were wich I was saying I would stop saying them.... Because even though you hurt me sometimes ... you are a lagoon of happiness in my life... and I would never want to loose you.... That is because I love you so much ...

Another reason why  I should never be unkind to you is because you do not desereve any unkindness, or hardschip in life.

Because I just want you life to be full of light, love and happiness...

Let me just hope that lies with me.... your happiness... because I know my happiness is wherever you are... wherever you go and whenever I hear you speak....


Because no matter where I am... when I am in your arms I am home...
I love you

3 comments: